[Agda] command line type checker vs interactive

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Fri Jan 1 15:53:21 CET 2016

But I have set unneeded double quotes in  Program Args  in emacs
customization!

After I removed them,  C-c C-l  does work.

Initially the error appeared even without these unneeded quotes.
But now, after all previous attempts, and with resetting the
minimal .emacs and then customizing, this error has somehow
disappeared.

Thanks to people.
I am sorry for disturbance.

------