[Agda] An Agda proof of the Church-Rosser theorem

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Tue Aug 4 22:38:05 CEST 2015

This is my first development in Agda. I'm interested in getting some feedback on this work of any sort, including but not limited to

  * Abstractions in the standard library that I could take advantage of.
  * Standard naming conventions I should be using.
  * Where I should or shouldn't be using implicit arguments.
  * Better use of unicode operators.
  * Better argument orders.
  * Should I be using equational reasoning?
  * Ideas on how to use recursion schemes to simplify functions taking Terms. Recursions schemes for dependent families are kinda tricky.