[Agda] Univalence via Agda's primTrustMe?

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 14:11:08 CET 2015

I'm cc'ing the homotopy type theory list as well.

To answer some of your questions:
(a) I've not seen this before.  It seems pretty neat!
(c) This is, in some sense, the simplest part of computational univalence.
All of the thoughts I've had about computational univalence go top down,
saying what should happen when you do path induction on an equality from
univalence.  But it's cool to see what you can do bottom-up.

-Jason