[Agda] Re: Normalization by evaluation, plain Agda types and impredicativity.

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:19:22 CEST 2014

I don't know how relevant it is to this thread but there's also the
style from McBride's "Outrageous but Meaningful Coincidences:
Dependent type-safe syntax and evaluation".
There you define first-order terms but higher-order semantic types to
index them with.

And for NbE there are at least two quite different examples:
- [1] where the semantic types use the NbE semantic domain themselves.
- [2] where the semantic types are defined a priori by mapping into
corresponding Agda's types.

[1] https://personal.cis.strath.ac.uk/conor.mcbride/fooling/DepNobby.agda
[2] http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~nad/listings/dependently-typed-syntax/README.DependentlyTyped.NBE.html