[Agda] Re: Normalization by evaluation, plain Agda types and impredicativity.

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Sep 29 11:13:29 CEST 2014

Here is a (historical) reference describing your technique for System
F-omega, albeit before the time of Agda...

@TechReport{pierce:leap,
   author = 	 {Benjamin Pierce and Scott Dietzen and Spiro Michaylov},
   title = 	 {Programming in Higher-Order Typed Lambda-Calculi},
   institution =  {Carnegie Mellon University},
   year = 	 1989,
   key =		 {CMU-CS-89-111}
}