[Agda] Agda moving to GitHub

Ulf Norell ulfn at chalmers.se
Sun Jun 15 09:37:54 CEST 2014

I have completed the move to GitHub. Check out the new home of Agda at

  https://github.com/agda/agda

I wrote some preliminary notes on working with the repo in

  https://github.com/agda/agda/blob/master/HACKING

Note that we are still using the bug tracker at

  https://code.google.com/p/agda/issues

so please continue reporting bugs there rather than on GitHub.

/ Ulf