[Agda] Re: panic error message on Windows

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:52:34 CET 2014

Agda uses getTemporaryDirectory[1] to find the temp dir, which looks into
environment variables, so you could have some form of wrapper which sets
the variable to somewhere else just for the agda process.

I don't know enough about windows to know what the best way would be, a
.bat should work though.

[1]
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/directory-1.2.0.1/System-Directory.html#v:getTemporaryDirectory

Cheers,