[Agda] Re: The standard library has moved to github

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 19:05:23 CET 2014

You can hack around this by making a script that does "while 1; do
sleep 2m; done" and spawn it in the background and kill it when you're
done.  The HoTT/HoTT library does this, because we have some files
that take around 15 minutes to typecheck.  You still have a hard cap
of 60 minutes, though.

-Jason