[Agda] Re: The standard library has moved to github

Stevan Andjelkovic stevan.andjelkovic at strath.ac.uk
Sun Jan 19 15:39:22 CET 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 02:23:44PM +0000, Mateusz Kowalczyk wrote:

> You can install anything you want on these boxes. If you were unable to
> get it going through Apt, you should try using cabal install instead.

Hi,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The problem isn't installing
darcs, that works fine via apt-get, but rather darcs getting the
Agda source, i.e.:

  darcs get --lazy http://code.haskell.org/Agda

The Travis job seems to get stuck doing so for over 10 mins (at which
point I simply cancelled it manually).

Cheers,
SA.