[Agda] Re: TeX capacity exceeded

Abhishek Anand abhishek.anand.iitg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:50:00 CET 2014

Is the problem fixed in the version 2.3.3 available via cabal?
(I'm getting errors while building Agda from sources.)
Also, is there a standard library that compatible with 2.3.3?
I'm getting the error:

abhishek at abhishek-VirtualBox:~/share/doc$ agda --latex -i
/home/abhishek/lib-0.7/src -i .  ext_univ.lagda
Checking ext_univ (/home/abhishek/share/doc/ext_univ.lagda).
 Checking Data.Product (/home/abhishek/lib-0.7/src/Data/Product.agda).
  Checking Function (/home/abhishek/lib-0.7/src/Function.agda).
   Checking Level (/home/abhishek/lib-0.7/src/Level.agda).
/home/abhishek/lib-0.7/src/Level.agda:27,1-32
Duplicate binding for built-in thing LEVEL, previous binding to
.Agda.Primitive.Level
when checking the pragma BUILTIN LEVEL Level

Thanks,

-- Abhishek
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~aa755/