[Agda] Re: [Coq-Club] [HoTT] newbie questions about homotopy theory & advantage of UF/Coq

Maxime Dénès mail at maximedenes.fr
Mon Jan 6 21:42:30 CET 2014

Bingo, Agda seems to have the same problem:

module Termination where

open import Relation.Binary.Core

data Empty : Set where

data Box : Set where
wrap : (Empty → Box) → Box

postulate
iso : (Empty → Box) ≡ Box

loop : Box -> Empty
loop (wrap x) rewrite iso = loop x

gift : Empty → Box
gift ()

bug : Empty
bug = loop (wrap gift)

However, I may be missing something due to my ignorance of Agda. It may
be well known that the axiom I introduced is inconsistent. Forgive me if
it is the case.

Maxime.