[Agda] Re: [Coq-Club] [HoTT] newbie questions about homotopy theory & advantage of UF/Coq

Maxime Dénès mail at maximedenes.fr
Mon Jan 6 19:15:52 CET 2014

The anti-extensionality bug is indeed related to termination. More
precisely, it is the subterm relation used by the guard checker which is
not defined quite the right way on dependent pattern matching.

It is not too hard to fix (we have a patch), but doing so without ruling
out any interesting legitimate example (dealing with recursion on
dependently typed data structures) is more challenging.

I am also curious as to whether Agda is impacted. Let's try it :)

Maxime.