[Agda] Recompilation triggers rechecking?

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:05:27 CET 2013

It seems like the cause is that 'cabal install' produces a new
Agda.Primitive each time, so modules importing that need to be recompiled.

These recompilations might be a problem when testing modifications to agda
on code with many dependencies though? I wonder if cabal can be convinced
to keep the original timestamp when copying data files.

-- Andrea