[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.3.2.2

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Sat Nov 2 21:19:22 CET 2013

Yeah, this time you got the complete content of our attic shipped with
Agda:  There are excitings things like our email addresses and our
glorious test suite, but then there are heaps of junk containing
rejected papers, stale to-do lists, examples that were sexy 6 years
ago...  Enjoy! :)

Eh, seriously, I you plan to ship that garbage with the next Linux
distro, I'd say no, that is after all a bit embarrasing...

Cheers,
Andreas