[Agda] Performance improvements (Agda devel)

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sat Jun 22 20:27:20 CEST 2013

Hi Agda users,

if you have some large terms in you developments and have not pulled
Agda recently, it might be worth trying.  I have implemented some
performance improvements that are probably noticeable if you use records
a lot.  The relevant patches concern "issue 854".

James reported a reduction of memory consumption from 12GB to 3GB for
one of his developments.

In case you see similar improvements, please reply to this message.

For fresh bugs you pull we have the bug tracker. ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/