[Agda] Typed vs untyped lambda abstractions

Vladimir Voevodsky vladimir at ias.edu
Mon Aug 27 13:34:26 CEST 2012

Let me ask a simple question related to this discussion. When one talks about "untyped application" and "untyped abstraction" does one actually mean that internally every object has to be kept as a part of a pair (o, T) where the second component is a type expression such that Gamma  |- o:T holds?

Vladimir.