[yk] Re: [Agda] Your favourite date for AIM XVII (Spring 2013)?

KINOSHITA Yoshiki yoshiki-ml at aist.go.jp
Sat May 19 13:56:02 CEST 2012

Dear all,

thanks to Bengt and Andreas, we know the following
dates for AIM related meetings.

Please let us know the date for other meetings
in which many potential AIM
participants are interested would help, especially if the
date has not been advertised yet.

So far we know:
ETAPS 16 - 24th of March 2013.
TYPES 23 - 26th of April 2013 (in Toulouse)
and of course we take these into account
when we decide the AIM XVII date.

Best wishes,

Yoshiki.