[Agda] Recursive Sets / refine vs. load

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Tue Mar 27 23:07:30 CEST 2012

 Well, you could make sense of this, even if thinking it as a case.
 But then, the boundary between type-checked code that can be evaluated
 and not-yet-type-checked code is within terms, not only declarations.

 Cheers,
 Andreas

--
 Andreas Abel  <><     Du bist der geliebte Mensch.

 http://www.tcs.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~abel/