[Agda] Strange way of displaying \sqcap and \sqcup in emacs 23.3.1 Lubuntu 11.10

David Wahlstedt david.wahlstedt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 23:53:02 CET 2012

Ok, that explains a lot! Thanks!

A few "workaround questions":

1. Does anyone know of a table of existing typing escape sequences for math
symbols in this emacs utf-8 input method?
I have figured out by trial and error, and guessing from LaTeX names. But
there should be a table somewhere. (at least it should live somewhere in
the emacs source code?)
 I am looking for symbols for "meet and join", and the like.
I know these: (and they show correctly in emacs 23.3.1)
-- ⋀ \And
-- ∧ \and
-- ⋁ \Or
-- ∨ \or
-- ∪ \cup
-- ⋓ \Cup
-- ∩ \cap
-- ⋒ \Cap

Are there any more of them?

2. I tried changing font, and some turned out to show my sq cup cap's
correctly:
Sans
Sazanami Gothic
TlwgMono, Oblique(Medium does not work)
TlwgTypewriter, Oblique(Medium does not work)
URW Bookman L, Italic
URW Chancery L
URW Palladio L, Italic (Roman does not work)

Sans was the only font that didnt distort the text too much, but
unfortunately it is proportional...
Any recommendations for font settings?

BR
/David