[Agda] Building with GHC 7.4

Martin Escardo m.escardo at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 23:20:42 CET 2011

Nice. But would you mind giving instructions of how this is to be
applied? (As an addendum to the installation guidelines in the Agda wiki.)

I use different machines with different versions of ubuntu. What I did
in order to be able to have agda 2.3.0 in the latest version of ubuntu
(which has GHC 7.4) was to build it in an older version of ubuntu (with
an older version of GHC), and then copy the .cabal directory from the
old version to the new one, and this worked.

Best wishes,
Martin

On 22/12/11 20:27, Dirk Ullrich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> with some tiny changes Agda 2 can be built by GHC 7.4. An appropriate
> Darcs patch is attached.
>
> Dirk

Martin Escardo
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~mhe