[Agda] A proof of omniscience in Agda

Vincent Siles vincent.siles at ens-lyon.org
Tue Sep 6 13:43:05 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I did a quick (and very dirty) translation of Martin's files into Coq
(I don't trust Agda yet :p)
and it went perfectly well. I wanted to avoid Prop so I redefined
everything but the definition of
bool and nat.

You can have a look at [1] if you are interested. Be aware that I did
a direct translation of his code into Coq
so it is ugly and somehow difficult to read. I'll rewrite it in a
better "Coq" way after TYPES.

Cheers,
Vincent

[1]: http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~siles/coq/LPO.v