[Agda] curious

Anthony de Almeida Lopes anthony.de.almeida.lopes at falsifiable.net
Sun Jun 12 21:55:00 CEST 2011

Sorry to digress here, but since you were willing and able to answer
that question, I may as well ask if you know if there are some good
places in Europe to complete an undergraduate degree that could lead
to graduate work in type theory. I already have two years of a
mathematics degree done and would prefer not to study in the UK. I
just applied to do a CS degree at ITH in Copenhagen but it seems
overly focused on the practical for my taste.

Thanks if you can answer,
- Tony