[Agda] curious

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sun Jun 12 21:13:02 CEST 2011

On 11.06.11 11:49 PM, Silvio Frischknecht wrote:
> I'm also looking for a master thesis in that field in Spring 2012. So
> I'd also like to know which universities are mainly involved in
> developing agda. It'd be cool if they had a student exchange agreement
> with ETH.

Well, of course there is Chalmers (Ulf Norell, Nils Anders Danielsson)
and ETH seems to have an exchange agreement with Chalmers.

Then, you could also come to me to LMU Munich; according to ETH's web
page there does not seem an exchange agreement.  But I do not know how
necessary that is.  In any case, we are accepting interns doing a thesis
or research project.

Cheers,
Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/