[Agda] AIM XIII code sprints

karim kanso cskarim at swansea.ac.uk
Wed May 4 17:02:40 CEST 2011

Dear Andreas,

On behalf of Noam and Fredrick.

We have spend some more time working on an extended syntax for lambda
expressions. It is currently
at status 3. The use of with and where clauses have issues, the where
clauses have lambda lifting
issues, with clauses have scoping issues.

We could submit a beta patch that will allow for anonymous case
distinctions, but disable the use of with
and where clauses inside the lambda terms for now?

Best,
Karim Kanso