[Agda] AIM XIII code sprints

Wolfram Kahl kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 28 23:23:57 CEST 2011

Hallo Andreas,

> two weeks after the end of this very successful meeting, I would like to
> know the status of the code sprints which were continued after the meeting.
>
> [...]
>   2 = almost finished
>   3 = still working, might take some more time
>   4 = indefinitely postponed
>   5 = abandoned
>
> Sprint                           Leader            Status

Interface re-use for unchanged abstract syntax (Wolfram):  2-3

  I still worked on it on the flight back,
  but since then have been in hiatus,
  and will continue to be until some time next week.
  If I could say I don't care about Emacs syntax highlighting,
  the status would be 2 --- only need to merge with any new patches,
  and darcs record.
  (Cost is now reasonable, but still noticeable.)

Wolfram