[Agda] Install failure

gallais at EnsL.org guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Wed Mar 23 13:55:39 CET 2011

[apt-get install libncurses5-dev] should do the trick; Agda's wiki says:

=======================
Non-Windows users need to ensure that the development files for the C
 libraries zlib and ncurses are installed (see http://zlib.net and
 http://www.gnu.org/software/ncurses/). Your package manager may be
 able to install these files for you. For instance, on Debian or Ubuntu
 it should suffice to run

   apt-get install zlib1g-dev libncurses5-dev

I hope I haven't forgotten anything else.

--
gallais