[Agda] Install failure

Christoph Herrmann ch at cs.st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 13:22:17 CET 2011

Hi,

On 23 Mar 2011, at 12:05, gallais @ EnsL.org wrote:

> My bad: the package name is cabal-install

got a step further, but then:

Registering zlib-0.5.3.1...
Agda-2.2.10 depends on terminfo-0.3.1.3 which failed to install.
haskeline-0.6.4.0 depends on terminfo-0.3.1.3 which failed to install.
haskell-src-exts-1.9.6 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
terminfo-0.3.1.3 failed during the configure step. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1
---------
This is just to demonstrate that it is not at all simple to install!

I will end this conversation now and continue with my own
more or less random hacks and hoping for good luck to get
a working version of Agda again.

Cheers

 email: ch at cs.st-andrews.ac.uk,  c.herrmann at virgin.net

 The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland: No SC013532