[Agda] Install failure

gallais at EnsL.org guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Wed Mar 23 12:20:45 CET 2011

An improvement could maybe be to split the document into 3
installation instructions
files, each one targeting a specific OS? If you want to install Agda
on a brand new
squeeze and don't want to touch to the source code, you basically need to do:

[As root] apt-get install zlib1g-dev cabal emacs ghc6 haskell-mode
[Add to your .bashrc as user] export PATH=$PATH:/home/user/.cabal/bin
[As user] cabal update
[As user] cabal install happy haskell-src-exts-1.9.6 Agda
[As user] agda-mode setup

The only counter-intuitive thing to do being that you need to modify
your path (even
if it is cabal that chose to put the binaries in this directory)..

gallais