[Agda] Install failure

Bengt Nordstrom bengt at chalmers.se
Wed Mar 23 10:27:27 CET 2011

The general situation seem to be that we have a good way to install
Agda for (experienced) Haskell programmers.

But it would be nice if it was easy for people who (like myself) know
nothing about cabal, happy etc to install the system.
As a naive person, I would like to have a one click install for each
of the major operating systems. How can we achieve this?
The current descriptions of the process takes more than a page and a
lot of alternatives.

In fact, it would be nice to have a zero click install: You should be
able to load and edit Agda programs in your browser. Is anybody
working on this?

Best regards,
Bengt