[Agda] Install failure

gallais at EnsL.org guillaume.allais at ens-lyon.org
Tue Mar 22 21:19:30 CET 2011

Well, cabal info is still unable to tell me which version of happy I'm using but
it didn't prevent cabal from installing haskell-src-exts and Agda
without complaining.

I guess that cabal is used because it is platform and OS independent
(?) : instead of
providing the community with one executable per architecture and OS, you can
deliver a unique release.

But I agree that a sit-back-and-enjoy installation policy is always a
treat (I installed
Isabelle in less than 20 minutes today. It took me so long just
because eduroam was
slow...).

--
gallais