[Agda] Agda standard library tutorial?

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Fri Jan 14 14:05:08 CET 2011

This is not about maintaining every Agda code in the world; it is to
have a set of meaningful maintained examples from which one can learn
Agda and the use of the std.lib.

We are already maintaining a large amount of Agda code: the std.lib.,
and it is "other people's code", for the most of us.  So I do not see
why we should not maintain examples as well.

Cheers,
Andreas