[Agda] Agda standard library tutorial?

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Thu Jan 13 19:08:41 CET 2011

On 2011-01-13 18:57, Andreas Abel wrote:
> More tutorials like README.Nat would be VERY useful!!

Then we just need to find someone with the time and inclination to write
them. :)

> One way of documenting the std.lib. would be to add user contributions
> that use the std.lib. to the std.lib. package.

I want to make the standard library smaller, not larger, and I don't
want to maintain other people's code.

> An added benefit would be for users having done larger developments to
> have them kept up to date with changes in Agda and the library; and
> the developers would have a large regression test suite.

If we had something resembling Cabal for Agda, then one could specify
accurate dependencies for every package.

--
/NAD