[Agda] Compiler works ahead

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 20:12:36 CEST 2010

This is great news! Have you considered any optimizations along the lines of
"Inductive Families Need Not Store Their Indices" too? It seems like
compilation to Haskell/GHC would be a problem there, as there's no real way
of avoiding a tag check on constructors. Or maybe we can convince the GHC
folks to provide a backdoor of sorts there for it?

Anyway, I'm really excited about this development. Do you plan on keeping
development "open" (with a public repository) and possibly accepting small
contributions from external developers?

Thanks,
Dan