[Agda] Fully funded Master of Research studentship on algebraic modelling of test data

Anton Setzer A.G.Setzer at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 01:21:45 CEST 2010

Dear all,

the following fully funded Master of Research student ship by my colleague
Markus Roggenbach might be of interest to students involved in the Agda
community.
If I understood him correctly it is related to data coming from astronomy.

Anton

                       MRes Studentship on
                Algebraic modelling of test data

Swansea University invites applications for an industrial funded
studentship for studying a Master of Research in Logic and Computation
at the department of Computer Science, Swansea, see

  http://www.swan.ac.uk/compsci/mres/MResLogicComp.html

The successful candidate will be awarded the home fee and a £6,000 per
annum bursary, to commence in September 2010. [Oversea students will
have to cover the difference to the home fees themselves.]

The studentship is dedicated to an industrial related research project
under the supervision of Dr Roggenbach
(http://cs.swan.ac.uk/~csmarkus/ <http://cs.swan.ac.uk/%7Ecsmarkus/>) in
the Processes and Data Group
(http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/~csmarkus/ProcessesAndData/
<http://www.cs.swan.ac.uk/%7Ecsmarkus/ProcessesAndData/>).

The objectives of this project are

- to provide a model of test data in the algebraic specification
  language CASL and

- to utilise this model for decision table based testing.

Besides data modelling in CASL, the project will involve automatic and
interactive theorem proving.

--
---------------------------------------
Anton Setzer