[Agda] Dependencies for compiling agda, principal question

David Wahlstedt david.wahlstedt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:45:28 CEST 2010

Nisse explained to me that the new cabal support will enable to install
agda-code by means of cabal. This explains the dependency. Sorry for my
ignorance. I can understand that it would take more (redundant) work to
support agda in both these cabal versions. Maybe one could have two phases:
let the core of agda be independent of cabal, and then the system with agda
libraries could be through cabal. Then one can choose to install the
libraries later, or manually ?

David