[Agda] Dependencies for compiling agda, principal question

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Apr 20 16:27:39 CEST 2010

On 2010-04-20 10:26, David Wahlstedt wrote:
> I would be very grateful if one could take a principal conservative
> decision---that the code should always be buildable with the widely
> available version of the Haskell platform (which is now still 6.10).

The currently released version builds under GHC 6.10. The next version
might depend on GHC 6.12, but the current version of the Haskell
Platform ships with GHC 6.12 (not 6.10 [*]), so that should not pose
much of a problem.

[*] The most recent version of the platform is available, in binary
form, for MacOS, Windows, and a number of Linux distributions. It will
be available for Ubuntu when the next version is released, in a week or
so.

--
/NAD