[Agda] Agda interface generation memory consumption

kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca kahl at cas.mcmaster.ca
Wed Feb 17 00:02:46 CET 2010

 > As for 6.12 on PowerPC, are you sure it does not work?  I don't see a package on the GHC website but I would have thought it would still be possible to compile your own.

I took a quick stab at compiling it --- it appears to install
with only a couple of documentation generation problems,
but in the result, ``ghc-pkg list'' segfaults after the first few packages,
and trying to install some other package discovered that there was no unlit
executable.

I also remember seeing some mailing list message saying that it does not work.

(GHCi already does not work in GHC-6.10.)

Wolfram