[Agda] agda on emacs 21.4

Dan Licata drl at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 20 21:51:28 CET 2009

Hi,

I recently upgraded agda on an old computer, where I only have emacs
21.4 installed. The agda emacs mode no longer works:

- delete-dups, which is called in annotation.el, is not in scope
- no syntax highlighting happens
  a goal

An older version of the emacs mode (from September) worked on this
version of emacs, and the newer version works fine on my laptop, which
is running a newer version of emacs.

I'd like to get the newer versions of agda running in this environment,
if possible---does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Dan