[Agda] dimly recalled strings?

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sat Feb 28 20:56:39 CET 2009

On 2009-02-28 14:38, Conor McBride wrote:

> The library uses a postulate for the proof that equal strings are
> equal, but as things stand, that's gonna mess up computation.

Yes, I'm aware of this. Maybe the problem can be fixed if we add a
"BUILTIN" for equality and refl, and then use refl in the implementation
of primStringEquality. Have a look in the following modules:

  Agda.TypeChecking.Rules.Builtin
  Agda.TypeChecking.Monad.Builtin
  Agda.TypeChecking.Primitive

Patches are welcome, as always. You can also place an enhancement
request in the bug tracker, but our man-power is limited.

--
/NAD