[Agda] Simple Agda Libraries

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Sun Jan 11 18:34:39 CET 2009

Dear all,

I have to admit I'm a bit hesitant to use the standard libraries. It
has a bit too much Unicode mixfix madness for my taste. Call me old-
fashioned, but I quite like identifiers everyone immediately knows how
to type.

I've started collecting a very modest prelude of functions and data
types that I find myself defining over and over. Don't expect anything
fancy - it's hopelessly incomplete. I'll add more as I go along. I've
tried to make reasonably uncontroversial design decisions, but I'm
sure we could all argue for hours about how to abbreviate "successor".

I've set up a darcs repository:

   darcs get http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/darcs/wss/AgdaLib

You can browse the sources online:

   http://sneezy.cs.nott.ac.uk/darcs/wss/AgdaLib/html/

Or download the files:

   http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~wss/Misc/AgdaLib.tar.gz

Note that all these links are will probably change in the coming months.

Comments, suggestions, complaints, and patches are all very welcome.

   Wouter