[Agda] Re: Avoid GHC 6.10.1 (for now)

Makoto Takeyama makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp
Fri Nov 14 15:11:05 CET 2008

Dear Nisse,

GHC-6.10.1 + binary-0.4.4 does work fine on Windows, sorry for the
false alarm.  (I can't tell what was wrong but it started to work
after I erased files under C:\Program Files\Haskell\*\ghc-6.10.1 and
tried again.)

> I would suggest that you use cabal-install for the Windows
> distribution, since it makes the update feature more robust. Is this
> possible?

Yes.  I will be working on something more like a network installer
over the weekend.

Best Wishes,
Makoto
--
Makoto Takeyama <makoto.takeyama at aist.go.jp>
AIST/CVS (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology /