[Agda] Agda and Aquamacs

WILSON F.A.J. frank.wilson at durham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 19 02:43:48 CEST 2008

In the options group (M-x customize-group RET agda2 RET)
have you tried setting "Change Default Font" to "Don't change"?
I could be wrong, but I think this will get rid of the behaviour
you are describing. (Given Monaco is your default font, it should
not need to be changed when loading agda files since it should
have all the glyphs. I think....)

Frank