[Agda] interactive mode

Nils Anders Danielsson nils.anders.danielsson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:25:44 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:59 AM, Andres Loeh <andres at cs.uu.nl> wrote:

> I agree here as well. I certainly don't want to bash the emacs mode, and
> I discourage its further development.

Encourage? :)

> I just think that it would be nice
> if it wouldn't be the only choice for interactive development ...

I agree. A nice, reasonably sized project for the next Agda
Implementors' Meeting (or earlier) would be to design and implement a
more reusable interface to the Agda internals, and then other user
interfaces could be developed. Any volunteers?

I don't know how easy it would be to make a Vim interface, though. Can
Vim talk to Haskell code? The Emacs mode communicates with the Agda
internals via Ghci.

--
/NAD