[Agda] interactive mode

Thorsten Altenkirch txa at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon Jun 9 12:38:28 CEST 2008

Hi Andres,

have you actually tried the emacs mode? It is becoming the standard
way to develop Agda programs, and it is quite usable these days & I
suspect that it is more productive then using the interactive mode.

I agree that ideally the programming language shouldn't dictate the
development tools. Agda is doing better than Epigram, it allows you to
use a batch mode and it's emacs interface is more flexible.
Dependently typed languages redefine this question, because one could
argue that the ability to batch "compile" your programs is not enough
you also want a low-tech interface to interactive program development/

Cheers,
Thorsten