[Agda] non-constructor indices

James Chapman jmc at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Tue Jan 15 22:39:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I don't think it should panic. It looks like you have found a bug in
the (brand new) coverage checker.

You should raise it here:

http://code.google.com/p/agda/issues/list

In the meantime you can turn off the coverage checker by putting this
at the top of you file:

{-# OPTIONS --no-coverage-check #-}

You can also turn it off on the command line if you want if you're
using agda in batch mode.

$agda --no-coverage-check Bug.agda

You first version is accepted then.

This isn't an authoritative answer (I'm not an agda developer) but I
hope it helps anyway.

Cheers,

James