[Smam] FW: SAXS workshop - September 2023

Marianne Liebi marianne.liebi at chalmers.se
Tue Jun 6 17:45:25 CEST 2023

From: Schouwink Pascal Alexander <pascal.schouwink at epfl.ch>
Date: Tuesday, 6 June 2023 at 17:19
Subject: SAXS workshop - September 2023

Dear colleagues,

earlier on this year, you had supported a request of mine for funding dedicated SAXS infrastructure at EPFL, which was successful, as you probably know. Installation will probably proceed in December or January 2024.

I am organizing a one-day intense workshop on SAXS this September at ETHZ. which I'd like to promote and which your students may be interested in. The program will range from sample preparation to analytical modelling.

The workshop is well supported by the SCNAT and thus free of charge.

Registration is open since yesterday: https://swisscrystallog-saxs2023.epfl.ch/

The workshop is limited to approx 50 and already 25 % full, so please let your students know soon if interested.

I also attach a flyer to share with students and colleagues.

Best wishes

Pascal

[Image removed by sender. EPFL logo]<https://www.epfl.ch/>

Pascal Schouwink
Platform Leader

EPFL SB ISIC-XRDSAP
I17 1 J4 / <https://plan.epfl.ch/?room==I17%201%20J4> CH J2 500<https://plan.epfl.ch/?room==CH%20J2%20500>
Rue de l'Industrie 17
1951 Sion

Phone: +41 21 695 82 80<tel:+41216931111>
pascal.schouwink at epfl.ch<mailto:pascal.schouwink at epfl.ch>
website ISIC-XRDSAP<https://www.epfl.ch/schools/sb/research/isic/platforms/x-ray-diffraction-and-surface-analytics/>

swiss-crystallography.ch<https://swiss-crystallography.ch/fr>

Follow us on social media