[Nbp] NBP Julbord 13th December at Villa Belparc

Betül Kücüköz kucukoz at chalmers.se
Tue Nov 28 10:53:58 CET 2023

Dear all,

Thanks to Eva we can have Julbord on 13th December at Villa Belparc! It would be great to have estimation of the number of participants. Therefore, please kindly reply to the poll below. For the time and the more details I will send another email when we have more info.

PS. For the food restriction please leave comment.

Could you answer this question "Would you like to join the NPB julbord on 13th December?" in the poll below as soon as possible ?

https://choodle.portal.chalmers.se/ibQOwLxg1ZYyl6si

Thank you very much!

All the best
Betul

Betül Küçüköz, PhD

Research Engineer at Nano and Biophysics/Physics

Chalmers University of Technology

SE-412 96 Gothenburg, Sweden

Mobile:  +46(0)76 648 6517