[Nbp] Reminder: Division's kick-off event, a lunch-to-lunch gathering, from August 31st to September 1st, Registeration

Pantea Dara pantea.dara at chalmers.se
Fri Aug 11 16:03:36 CEST 2023

Good evening, everyone,
A friendly reminder to register your attendance for our division's kick-off event. It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete the registration by Monday (August 14th) and kindly inform us of any dietary restrictions you may have.
Additionally, if you will not be able to join us, please visit the registration link and select the "I will not attend" option.
Registration link:
https://choodle.portal.chalmers.se/f2486FuIGXYtLvJt
Also, a bus for transportation to and from Varberg Kusthotell has been arranged.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you there!

Have a nice weekend!
Best regards,
The organisation committee