[Nbp] Concerning campus return in the autumn

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Mon Jun 21 12:05:15 CEST 2021

Dear All,

I hope that you are all doing well and have good plans for the summer vacation.

We will gradually return to work at campus in the autumn. Please read the information at Chalmers intranet at the links below.

https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/current/news/clarification-regarding-return-this-autumn/

https://intranet.chalmers.se/en/current/news/gradual-return-to-campus-in-the-autumn/

I will discuss the details of how we in our Division will handle the practical details of work during the autumn. Many things can still change during summer so I will provide specific instructions Department  based on the discussions with the group leaders and updated information from Chalmers and our Department in the middle of August.

Wishing you all a nice and healthy summer!
Eva.