[Nbp] FYI FW: Position for Job offers

Eva Olsson eva.olsson at chalmers.se
Tue Jun 15 11:10:43 CEST 2021

From: Ian MacLaren <Ian.MacLaren at glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 11:01
To: Joanne Etheridge <joanne.etheridge at monash.edu>, Andy Lupini <andylupini at gmail.com>, Steven R Spurgeon <steven.spurgeon at pnnl.gov>, Randi Holmestad <randi.holmestad at ntnu.no>, Rafal Dunin-Borkowski <r.dunin-borkowski at fz-juelich.de>, Eva Olsson <eva.olsson at chalmers.se>, Bals Sara <sara.bals at uantwerpen.be>, "mvarela at fis.ucm.es" <mvarela at fis.ucm.es>, "kolb at uni-mainz.de" <kolb at uni-mainz.de>, "david.cooper at cea.fr" <david.cooper at cea.fr>, "crispin.hetherington at chem.lu.se" <crispin.hetherington at chem.lu.se>, Elena Tchernychova <elena.tchernychova at ki.si>, "sfmu at sfmu.fr" <sfmu at sfmu.fr>, "Peter A. van Aken" <p.vanaken at fkf.mpg.de>, Colin Ophus <cophus at gmail.com>, David Anthony Muller <david.a.muller at cornell.edu>, John Mansfield <jfmjfm at umich.edu>, Peter Nellist <peter.nellist at materials.ox.ac.uk>, Andy Brown <A.P.Brown at leeds.ac.uk>, Paul Midgley <pam33 at cam.ac.uk>, Angus Kirkland <angus.kirkland at materials.ox.ac.uk>, Lewys Jones <lewys.jones at tcd.ie>, "Andy. Stewart" <andy.stewart at ul.ie>, Marty Gregg <M.Gregg at qub.ac.uk>
Subject: Fwd: Position for Job offers

Dear all,
Does anyone know of a suitable candidate for this open academic post in our group?

Best wishes

Ian

Début du message transféré :
De: Stephen McVitie <Stephen.McVitie at glasgow.ac.uk><mailto:Stephen.McVitie at glasgow.ac.uk>
Date: 14 juin 2021 à 09:16:27 UTC+2
À: secr at eurmicsoc.org<mailto:secr at eurmicsoc.org>
Objet: Position for Job offers
Can the following position please be advertised on the EMS website? (I am a member of the UK IOP EMAG group and the also RMS).

Lecturer in Materials and Condensed Matter Physics
University of Glasgow - College of Science & Engineering - School Of Physics & Astronomy
Location:

Glasgow

Salary:

£44,045 to £51,034 per annum (Grade 8)

Hours:

Full Time

Contract Type:

Permanent

Placed On:

11th June 2021

Closes:

2nd July 2021

Job Ref:

059947

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CGR439/lecturer-in-materials-and-condensed-matter-physics

Dr Ian MacLaren
(he, him, his)
BSc (Hons), PhD, FInstP, CPhys
Reader in Physics

Phone contact currently impossible due to Covid-19 and not being in my office

Materials and Condensed Matter Physics
School of Physics and Astronomy
University of Glasgow / Oilthigh Ghlaschu
Glasgow G12 8QQ

http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/physics/research/groups/mcmp/

https://publons.com/researcher/C-1773-2010/
ORCID: 0000-0002-5334-3010